Over the past nine years, we have developed bid management training courses to explore the key challenges encountered from both suppliers and clients throughout the tendering and contract process.
Over the past 12 months, our track-record in advising companies securing successful progression in public sector procurement processes at PQQ stages is 97% and at final tender stage is in excess of 75%. In over 83% of the ITT stage submissions, we attained the highest technical score in the quality/technical sections.
In the last 4 years, we have advised on winning bids totally £5.5 billion, with contract values from £10,000 to £1.35 billion. We now advise companies supplying goods and services in more than 25 sectors.
Our extensive knowledge of the construction, public sector procurement processes and business development has enabled us to help develop small [less than 10 employees] and large organisations [more the 30,000 employees] over the last 9 years.
Delivered by our in-house tender and procurement team of experts, who possess practical knowledge in bidding to win and evaluating tenders, our range of Tendering and Bidding training courses will cover a series of key topics that will enable you to develop your knowledge and more importantly bid winning skills.
Our rolling success rate consistently holds at:
- >97% progression at Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) stage
- >83% win rate at final Invitation to Tender (ITT) stage
- In >84% of ITT Tender Management Consultancy is an internationally renowned consultancy providing high quality advice, tender management services and related training, development and support. submissions we have attained the highest score in the quality and technical sections
After addressing feedback from our previous workshops, we have developed a more practical approach, as opposed to being 100% theory based. We use examples of our winning approach on previous tenders to show you how to win more tenders.
Throughout the interactive learning course, which can be tailored to offer bespoke training, you will gain an in-depth understanding in running the complex process, in addition to being provided with the skills to proactively manage tender teams.
Covering all aspects of procurement from supplier engagement and appraisal through to contract specification and tender evaluation, the workshop will guide you through our proven winning formula to improve your value proposition and commercial modelling to help your organisation to establish and maintain a comprehensive tendering process and system.
Ideal for Bid Managers, Bid Contributors, Business Development and Procurement Officers and spanning across a wide array of sectors such as Asset Management, Construction, Infrastructure, Engineering, Recruitment, Financial Services, Oil and Gas, NHS/MoD services, Mining and Quarrying and Professional Services Providers.
We also offer a highly acclaimed and accredited ILM two-day Masterclass course which offers further invaluable insights that covers your specific business needs accordingly
Our renowned coaching programs will allow you to:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days, weeks, or even months at a time