Managing tender production is a complex and challenging process. This course is designed for people tasked with managing their organisation’s tendering processes. Whether you are new to this role or have some experience this course will improve your approach to managing the tender production process in your organisation.
ILM are the UK market leader in leadership and management qualifications. With a training offer quality assured by ILM you can be sure our training directly meets real workplace needs and equips you to put your new skills into practice immediately.
On completion you will gain an ILM Management Development Programme Certificate.
• Managing bid teams and tender assembly.
• Understanding EU and UK procurement rules.
• Sourcing public sector tender opportunities.
• Evaluating PQQs and analysing ITTs.
• Conducting the ‘Bid No Bid Analysis’.
• Leading Mid-Term and Red Team Reviews.
• Meeting submission deadlines.
• Undertaking Win Lose Analysis / In House Assessment.
• Embedding tendering performance reviews
On completion you will be equipped to embed a systematic process for managing the effective sourcing, structuring and submission of tenders; enabling a more effective and efficient approach to producing high quality tenders.
Who should attend?
In short anyone who wants to produce winning tenders!
Our ILM Managing Public Sector Tendering programme is intended for people in businesses big and small who are responsible for leading their organisation’s tender and bid production teams and processes; this includes a wide range of roles including Sales Directors, Business Development and Bid Managers and SME Directors.
So whether you are new to the world of tendering or you have some experience this course will take your skills to the next level.
3 module programme takes place over 2 days.