Similar to the UK Tendering and Bidding Masterclass, the bespoke two-day course, headed by our in-house procurement expert David Worrall, delivers a series of key discussion topics to offer a unique 360-degree training experience for bid and procurement managers.
The internationally adapted workshop combines both theoretical learning with a practical approach. As a result of this hybrid method, which can be tailored to offer bespoke training, it will enable you to gain an in-depth understanding in running the complex process, in addition to being provided with the skills to proactively manage tender teams.
During the International Tendering and Bidding Masterclass, you will be exposed to a wealth of knowledge surrounding the key challenges encountered from both suppliers and clients. Throughout the theoretical and interactive sessions, you will explore best practise in bidding to win and evaluating international tenders. In addition to broadening your multi-country experience in government and private sectors bidding and procurement, the course also provides the added value of scope to devise a compelling global strategy.
Examining all aspects of procurement from supplier engagement and appraisal through to contract specification and tender evaluation, the International Tendering and Bidding Masterclass will equip you with a detailed understanding of the establishment and maintenance of a global procurement system. Using our proven winning formula, the two-day sessions will offer a comprehensive insight, which will cover your specific business needs accordingly.
Key areas that will be addressed during the two-day International Tendering and Bidding Masterclass include:
- Master international tender preparation and management for improved supplier sourcing and evaluation
- Planning the international procurement strategy with the knowledge of identifying the best suited approach
- Examining international tender documents throughout the drafting, preparing and submitting processes
- Designing international tender evaluation criteria to enable effective bid evaluation and supplier selection
- Identifying future risks and potential disputes
- Developing and writing a winning supplier bid
On completion of the two-day International Tendering and Bidding Masterclass you will grasp the complex nature of global tendering, which will in turn allow you to improve your consistency and win rate of worldwide submissions.