Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Top Tendering Tips
- 31st March 2017
- Posted by: Verbadmin
- Category: news, Uncategorised
- Read the tender documents at least twice and assess whether you meet the evaluation criteria in terms of relevant experience, quality and commercial criteria.
- Research the client if you do not have a relationship – ensure you understand their needs.
- Produce a simple plan – highlight a programme of when you are going to complete the tender by section.
- Get an independent person to review your bid at the mid-point of submission to ensure you are on track.
- Scrutinise the evaluation criteria against the questions and produce an answer plan for the complex questions.
- Ensure your policies are public sector ready, up-to-date and reviewed with signatures.
- If you are unsure about the scope of works or certain questions, ask the client questions to clarify, it shows procurement officers your professionalism.
- Carefully read the submission requirement instructions (font size/word count/electronic or hard copies/portal upload requirements/attachments/delivery address)
- Plan to complete at least 3 days before, don’t fall into the trap where (+ 75%) of bidders complete the night before or even on the same day.
- Get feedback, win or lose. There is always room for improvement for the next bid, build the feedback into your bid process.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.